Lawrence Law attorneys have a solid record of success defending and prosecuting claims for companies, owners, shareholders, and executives in business and corporate litigation. Lawrence Law’s business and corporate litigation clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small enterprises and significant shareholders. Our attorneys represent clients in both state and federal courts across the nation. Business and corporate litigation matters that Lawrence Law handles include direct and derivative shareholder actions, corporate receiverships, and partnership disputes.
- Obtained dismissal of all claims against chairman of publicly traded company in years-long shareholder derivative action concerning allegations of accounting fraud and self-dealing.
- Obtained dismissal of all claims against non-director executives of publicly traded company in shareholder derivative action concerning allegations of self-dealing and corporate waste.
- Obtained emergency injunctive relief on behalf of largest shareholder in a shareholder derivative action concerning allegations of corporate waste by officers and directors of broadcasting conglomerate, which led to a favorable settlement for client.
- Obtained favorable settlement for shareholders in private action concerning allegations of fraud related to gas and oil exploration ventures.
- Representing largest individual shareholder in derivative action concerning self-dealing sale of subsidiary of publicly traded medical cannabis company.